Friday, January 23, 2009

Thankful Thursday (actually Friday)


I am so thankful that i have such a playful daughter! She is rarely fussy, and when she is, she is easily calmed down. Karly's Schedule is become easier and easier to manage.
In the morning, we wake up to her talking. She is a babbler, and loves to make the farting noises. its hilarious.
Tummy time is usually the most exciting time in our house. Everyone gets on the floor to roll around. Even the dogs get in on the action. Karly loves the dogs. She rides on Lyla's back (i hold her there of course) and loves to get kisses from the girls (although we try to discourage it, it still happens.. and she always gets cleaned up right afterward). BJ and Karly usually have the most fun during tummy time, because he is just getting home from work and she loves to tell him all about her day.
I am also thankful (suprisingly) for Furlough Days. It has made my life so much easier. I get a break in the week to actually slow down and play all day with Miss Karly.
Until next time,
Love and Kisses,
Blair

2 comments:

Marcy said...

I'm glad you feel like life/your schedule is getting easier to manage. It will continue to get bigger as she gets bigger. I think that's cute that you wake up to her just babbling away...what a doll! Congrats bj on doing the cert stuff...I'm looking forward to hearing updates about that.

Christy said...

I love the pictures and how fun to wake up to babbling. That is the best! I am glad you are able to enjoy her. Babies can be so much fun, once you can catch up on sleep a little!