Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lazy Sunday











There is nothing better than a lazy weekend after a crazy holiday season. Both BJ and I got really sick this past week, so we took it easy this weekend... something we havent really done since before Christmas (actually, more like Thanksgiving!).


Friday night we went to BJ's friend Patrick's wedding reception. BJ got to see lots of people he hasnt seen in a really long time. It was really nice meeting Patrick's wife, Cat, and the rest of his family as well.

Saturday we went to the Folsom Outlets and got BJ a new pair of shoes, and picked up a new pair of running shoes for me. Its about time! I think the last time i bought running shoes was in high school (EEK!). That brings me that much closer to my marathon. Hooray! After we finished up our shopping, we went down to Elk Grove and BJ and Karly visited with BJ's parents while i went and got my hair highlighted. Yay! My hair is back to normal! Afterwards we stopped by our friends Nick and Krystle's House. They have converted a shop/barn into their new house and it is adorable! What's really awesome is that they pretty much did all the work themselves, and they did a beautiful job. It will be very exciting to see when they're completely finished!

Today is our Lazy Sunday. We went to Subway for lunch (yum!), and then went grocery shopping for the week. We have pretty much cleaned up the whole house, and almost all of our laundry is done (phew!). It's been a long time since we spent a full day at home, and i have to say, it feel pretty good! Here are some cute pictures of Karly and her dad that we took this morning.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love lazy days. There aren't enough of those. I am impressed by how much you got done!

I can't believe you are going to try a marathon this year. I think that is WONDERFUL! Go Blair!

I love the pictures. That one of Carly standing is a perfect picture of her. It is just what she looks like and loves to do. Thanks for sharing!